IMPORTANT: People considering attending our concert, or that have already bought tickets, should be aware of the measures we’re putting in place to diminish the risk of COVID-19 infection. This is to reassure you that we take your safety very seriously.
COVID RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE
- You must not attend if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 (or cold/flu type symptoms) or are self-isolating due to COVID-19
- You must provide evidence of Double Vaccination either by way of NHS Covid Pass, or via NHS Appointment Card showing 2 vaccinations. Alternatively, evidence of a negative LFT test in last 48 hours will be acceptable.
- Please allow time to register on arrival for NHS track and trace purposes (name/address or NHS Covid App QR Code). The registration desks will need to see your vaccination evidence, and you will be asked to sanitise hands and wear a face mask.
- You must wear a face mask when walking to/from your seat in the church. Face masks can be removed when seated.
- Holders of ticket nos. 1-75 should enter via North (Main) entrance to the church. Holders of ticket nos. 76-150 should enter by South entrance to the church.
- The church doors need to be left open for COVID ventilation during the concert. Please bring warm clothes, gloves, hat etc as the church (although heated) may be very cold and drafty as a result.
- Please note that this concert involves choral singing by a choir in an indoor setting with consequential risk of COVID transmission and this event is not recommended for attendance by clinically vulnerable persons or unvaccinated persons. WCS has attempted to minimise these risks in accordance with government guidelines but the risk of catching COVID is not extinguished. A risk assessment is available on our website.
- This event may be cancelled at short notice in the event of increased COVID transmission risk or change in government guidance. Please check this website for latest details.